Please adhere to the following guidelines when attending athletic events at Swainsboro High School. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. J.T. Pollock, Athletic Director, at (478) 237-2267 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tiger Field Guidelines
- Tickets for SHS football games can be purchased with cash at the gate or online at https://gofan.co/app/school/GA6655.
- No Passes Out. Reentering requires purchasing another ticket.
- The Emanuel County School System is a Drug-Free Zone. No Alcohol or Tobacco Products Allowed. Smoking is Prohibited.
- The Emanuel County School System has implemented a clear, visible bag policy. All bags must be Clear or Mesh.
- Parental Supervision is Required for ages 12 and Under.
- Walkways must remain clear. Security will monitor walkways.
- Horseplaying will not be allowed in the stadium.
- Seating section in front of the press box is for reserved card holders only.
- No one should be standing in front of the press box.
- Please keep handicap areas clear for those who need them.
- Failure to comply to these guidelines will result in expulsion from the stadium.
On behalf of our Superintendent, Mr. Scotty Hattaway, Principal, Mr. Brandon Andrews, and Athletic Director, Mr. J.T. Pollock, we express our sincere gratitude for your continuous support of our student-athletes.
Please read the Stadium Security Letter from Mr. Pollock.
For more information about SHS athletics, please go to the SHS athletics website.
Click below to access sports schedules.